Bird Bath Ice Eliminator (Thermostatically controlled to work at 35 deg.)
- More Info
The unique design and low energy consumption aren't the only reasons Ice Eliminator has become a best seller. Let's just list a few more... Solid aluminum housing keeps the unit from falling out of the birdbath. Attractive rock?like design blends naturally with any birdbath. Spray paint any color to match any birdbath. Will not calcify, rust, or leave stains in birdbaths. Won?t burn or melt plastic birdbaths. Being only 50 watts, it saves money vs. most other brands. Three year limited warranty.
- Safely maintains open water to 20��� below zero Fahrenheit.
- Natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath.
- Virtually indestructible.
- May be spray painted any color
- Durable enamel finish is easy to clean.
- Thermostatically controlled, using only 50 watts.
- Completely safe to handle and use, even in plastic birdbaths.
- MET Listed
- 3 year warranty (Package of 3)
- Bath De-Icer
- The K&H Pet Products birdbath de-icer safely maintains open water to 20-degree below zero F
- Natural color and 18-inch cord blend in with nearly every birdbath
- May be spray painted any color; the existing durable enamel finish is easy to clean
- K&H Pet Products birdbath deicer is thermostatically controlled using only 50 watts
- MET Listed
Product Dimensions 3 x 7 x 1 inches Item Weight 1.33 lbs Manufacturer K&H Manufacturing Country of Origin CHINA Item Model Number KH9000 Manufacturer Part Number 9000